Friday, April 27, 2007

Having such a multitude of guildies at varying echelons of experience and character level, I figured some if not all of us could use a few resources to utilize in your leveling.gearing.learning.

Wow Head.com This site is one of the definitive resources regarding character, items, quests, and professions.The list is very up to date, complete, and the comments are mostly helpful.

Blizzard Talent Calculator- Ever wonder what each of your talent trees look like three levels down the road? This is how you peek, you can even bookmark your created spec for reference at a later time.

Direct link to Curse-Gaming.com's Addon database.- This is the definitive place to procure addons to make your gameplay yours. Bear with me in the coming week or so when I try to compile a few addon packs to cater for basic to advanced modification of Blizzard's UI and game functionality.

At the current moment I have tons of other sites that are more technically focused into certain areas.aspects.goals of Azeroth that I will post when the need arises. This is a taste for those new, and maybe a reminder to those seasoned that knowing is half the battle.

And those of you that prefer.favor Alazhazam ahead of the others I listed, I personally find the site quite useless and misleading on prices, drops, and quest objectives.

5 comments:

Arbiter Bloodkiss said...

Thanks Decay! I actually have a whole list of links I'll post. I have them on my other blog, but haven't put in the time to list them here yet. Sorry!

Arbiter Bloodkiss said...

I could really use a good questing guide! I get sidetracked so easily and looking for where to go next takes half my gaming time.

Hey look, something shiny...*runs off distractedly*

Yamantaka Decaythion said...

I have no qualms posting certain leveling crutches, but I would rather keep them to the forums to allieviate the possibility of shady web designers procuring unnecessary information. Some of those leveling guides tend to embed cookies that are questionably malicious.

--J

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Omigosh! That is such a problem for me - I am the worst for getting distracted and totally lost when looking for where my quest giver/receiver is! Spent an hour last night wandering around looking for a circle of stones. Super-Decay shows up to lead the way (faaaaar from where I stood btw) and save the day within minutes!! (Thanks again Decay!)
To make a long story short...
a Questing Guide would be extremely helpful!!
>^..^<