Friday, May 4, 2007

My Journey Thus Far.

I really wanted to take the time to say a few things.

So here goes:

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!! The second I met the very first representative of this guild (Bloodkiss) I was so very suprised.refreshed.eager. The attitude of everyone is so positive, the effort everyone puts into their characters, and the time you guys are so willing to share around to accomplish so much!

I've 'been around the block' called World of Warcraft, I have seen good.bad.ugly.sad guilds come and go. This being said, we have the recipe for something truly special. Most guilds have to work up to the bond that I see every time I log in, in the hopes it forms. Us, we just have to take some time to level and start wrecking face. I cannot wait to help.teach.learn our way to 70.

Finally, I am honored that I was able and invited to bring my druid over to the guild. I am confident she will be an invaluable tool to assist the guild in any goals set.

Time to set down the peace pipe and pick up the pwn.
Less QQ more Pewpew.
Only you can prevent forest fires.
Knowing is half the battle.
Chicks dig scars.
THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--J

3 comments:

Arbiter Bloodkiss said...

Awwww...Dude....you have no idea how happy I am that we were able to steal you away from the multitudes of guilds that would have killed to have you!

I truly love Sombra and it means so much that you can see the same potential I do. I don't have your experience, but I know people and this is an amazing group.

You've already contributed so much. I can't wait to see what we can get done next!

Thank you for your kind words. *messes up your hair*

Bloodkiss

Arbiter Bloodkiss said...

Adeste Fidelis!

Be present, faithful ones...

Anonymous said...

Well Decay,
I can honestly say... (trying not to involve myself in any of that there infamous group hugging yet) You have um... er... ah... shall we just say *livened up* my little experience with Guild chit chat immensely in the short time (egads it seems like eons already!) that you've been here. Speaking for myself, (besides some various turtle killings and auto parts picking up) I am very happy you are here with us... although perhaps not quite so thrilled with how good a job at stalking you seem to have mastered! Bwahahaha!!
Okay, maybe I will get in on that group hug after all... Sigh... Careful I bruise easily!
>^..^<
If man were crossed with a cat, it would improve the man but deteriorate the cat...