Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Guild Members

Hey peeps, we've got some new people in the guild who haven't registered for the blog or posted on the forums! If you would, when you see Paul (can't remember his characters name) please ask him to email me at arbiterbloodkiss@yahoo.com so I can send him the invite to post on the blog.

I wanna see some bio's too. Tell us a little about yourself! Talk people! Get posting! Here...the forums...I don't care, just get used to checking both for information. Plus, we have some fucking hilarious people in this guild. You're missing great stuff if you don't check in. Scantily clad girls in video's aside, there's some fucking funny stuff. *grin*

So if I've missed anyone that's new or is holding out on us, badger them till they post! *blows a kiss*

No comments: